Global Competency Program
Global Competence articulates the knowledge and skills that students need in the 21st century.
Global competency exists when a learner can:
1. Analyze the world from many perspectives
2. Envision alternatives to established dominant models
3. Critically analyze diverse and conflicting points of view
4. Understand the interconnectedness of peoples and systems
5. Have a general knowledge of history and world events
6. Accept and cope with the existence of different cultural values and attitudes
7. Understand the richness and benefits of diversity
8. Make personal and systemic change for a more just and sustainable world
Students in the Global Competency Program meet 2 to 4 days a week, depending on their preference. The monthly cost for the program is $299.00. Discounts available for families with 3 students or more.
You may sign up anytime, you will receive an email verification message once we receive your registration with scheduling information. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org