At the heart of everything that we do is our passion for education and our commitment to our students. Thanks to our varied course selection and unique teaching techniques, our school has been ranked as the top Language School time and time again.
TADACA Educational is located in the heart of New York and reflects the vibrant energy of the area. The skilled team members are here to help students achieve their goals. Are you ready to reach your potential? Contact us!
TADACA EDUCATIONAL SOLUTIONS LLC
is an authorized educational provider organized under the laws of New York State and has consent to offer:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR EDUCATORS AND ISSUE CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION
OFFER COURSES IN ALL SUBJECTS
CLASSES AND COURSES
Tadaca offers Online Language Programs at the Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels:
NEW COURSE SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
Our Winter 2020 Course Schedule is Out!
- Spanish (advance)
-English all levels
- Math, Chemistry and Biology
7 ESSENTIAL TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
Language experts agree that learning a new language or skill requires the creation of an action plan.
The following tips reflect a list of practices that enhance learning:
1. Know your why? In order to learn any new skill, you need to have a reason. Why do you want to learn this skill? What motivates you to engage in this adventure?
2. Set specific weekly goals and check on progress.
3. Select the right resources. You know what motivates you.
4. Create new language habits, for instance, go to a restaurant and order something in your new language. Practice your new skills.
5. Focus on common words this language
uses and practice them often.
6. Don't be afraid of making mistakes, practice, communicate.
7. Change your environment. Whenever possible, travel to a place, destination in which you can practice your new language.
Remember, practice is the best predictor of success!
GET IN TOUCH
1270 Avenue of the Americas, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10020